We provide customized solutions to fit the needs of your new or growing foundation or institution. Our team has decades of experience in start-up projects and day-to-day operations of foundations and grant-making programs of all sizes.
We serve as an ally and guide you through complex issues, provide you with access to leaders and information to make decisions, turn ideas into high-impact solutions, help increase your knowledge of areas and need, and build confidence in what you fund.
Kordant Philanthropy Advisors helps you create, execute, manage and measure your philanthropic plan.
To learn more about our approach to evaluating programs, download our evaluation services overview.
• Explore options and incubate ideas
• Survey landscape of existing efforts
• Identify high impact and scalable trends
Strategy & Focus
• Define or reassess your priorities
• Explore, articulate and clarify values, missions and goals
• Assess organizational and governance structure and operations
• Identify best organizations and projects
• Deepen your engagement with an organization or issue
• Conduct due diligence on organizations; understand their capabilities and competence
• Leverage repositories and intermediary services
• Provide guidance on best practices of global giving and compliance of US laws and regulations
• Complement and enable in-house team
Third-Party Monitoring & Impact Reporting
• Track ongoing progress of projects against milestones and expected results
• Design travel and other learning opportunities
• Understand the results of projects and compare against desired outcomes
• Review overall grant-making annually and advise on “next steps”
• Communicate success and lessons learned
Access & External Stakeholders
• Connect clients with a broad range of stakeholders— regulators, consumers, shareholders, and the public—to create mutually valuable solutions
• Keep abreast of trends in the industry
• Seek out collaborative opportunities